Sunday 24 October 2021

Bound Art BookFair 2021: Publishing Outcomes

I am researching publishing. These images are from
Bound Art Book Fair 2021 at Whitworth Manchester.
My prices appear accurate, £7.00 for postcards
and £7.00 for draw Bibliographics. I have to
decide how I want to publish these, edition
numbers and I have to get permissions for my
quotes. There was also some brilliant references for
paper stocks and binding, including lots of
plastic combs and some riso printing. I am
creating full production schedules for this
work, to take place over 6–9 months.



The Form of the Book Edited by Sara De Bondt and
Fraser Muggeridge, 2021. Source: Author.




Paper stocks, 2021. Source: Author.



Double Fold Binding (Outwards), 2021. Source: Author.



Riso Guides by Spun Press, 2021. Source: Author.



Spun Press Ephemera, 2021. Source: Author.