Monday 26 September 2016

Ukrainian - Year 2, lesson 1


My Ukrainian lessons started again on Saturday.
Exploring -
learning how to use the Ukrainian keyboard, a new dictionary. Ukrainian typing - the big character, isn't Ukrainian.
The text, says - very good, thank you.
(a rep - response, to a greeting.)
Ukrainian keyboard stickers, I love these, I've got one, to have, for love (the blue ones,) and a yellow set to sk - stick on my keyboard.
A brand new dictionary - sourced directly, via my Ukrainian teacher Катерина, from Lviv.


Ukrainian Dictionary



Keyboard stickers love













Screenshot
Ukrainian - not, Ukrainian

















Ukrainian families



















Homework
And, home-ward, via John Cage and some excellent work,
Green posters, as part of the Islington Mill, fundraising campaign